Technologies used and how to contribute
LogLink consists of three separate code repos. Contributions are welcome on all of them.
All contributions are handled through GitHub. Please fork the repo, make your changes and then raise a pull request.
Back end server
The server deals with all interactions with the Mobile Services, including onboarding new users and sending and receiving messages with the bots. The hosted version of this server runs at https://api.loglink.it/ but can also be deployed to your own server.
The server is written Flask, a Python web framework.
It uses the following packages and technologies:
- SQLite for database storage
- Flask-SQLAlchemy for database ORM
- Requests for making HTTP requests
- Gunicorn for serving api responses
- Sentry for error logging in production
- Heyoo certain integrations with the WhatsApp API
- imgur_python for dealing with the Imgur API
The plugin interacts with LogSeq to pull in data from the server for a given token.
This documentation explains how LogLink works.
It is built in MkDocs using the Material theme.
Making changes to the documentation is easy - just edit the markdown files in the
docs folder and then run
mkdocs serve to see the changes locally.